VannaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys, i wanna apply for GM (VieseNaab) :D

3 posters

Go down

Hi guys, i wanna apply for GM (VieseNaab) :D Empty Hi guys, i wanna apply for GM (VieseNaab) :D

Post  hobke Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey there guys
My name is Dirk and i'm 13 years old (tommorow 14 lol 1996-04-28) and i like to play this server a lot.
My IGN is VieseNaab as some of you guys already noticed Wink and i wanna apply for being a GM ^^
I've got much time, especially in the weekends, cuz there's nothing to do then Very Happy
I'm living in Europe, just like Diogo (nonamewhylol) and i could help him with banning some bad ass people. I've played EMS for 2 years now. i'm legit and i've got a lvl 124 i/l archmage. The things that really bothered me in EMS were the hackers, scammers and all sort of that people. I've got scammed like 3 times. I think they're really noobs. Well why? cuz they steal from other people cuz they can't get it by their selves. And hackers are just peoplez that are too lazy to train. Well i'll always ask for some proof if someone is saying that someone is hacking. If he/she doesn't have proof then i'll probably spy the one who's been reported by him/her. I've got pretty much experience with maple, i'm playing it 2 years now tho. EMS was full of hackers, cuz the GMs were lazy. I don't want this server to get a lot of hackers of course. I'll help newcomers or else they would probably quit immediatly. I'll help this server to grow to the top 10 and vote every day Very Happy i'll try to recruit some friends too (already made Salaya play this server ^^). I've already reported some bugs/hackers par example: Gefstreakers (Max DMG, Godmode, and idunno w/e he used) HT bug, and white scroll bug. I saw Gefstreakers a couple of days ago early in the morning. HornTail doesn't spawn and you can't buy white scrolls from Shanks. I like training (but not always) and i've got like 220 Reborns atm. Well you guys know me. And if you've got any questions, don't hastate to ask Wink i'll be waiting for an answer.
Thanks already~
Greetz Dirk (VieseNaab) Very Happy

hobke

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, i wanna apply for GM (VieseNaab) :D Empty Re: Hi guys, i wanna apply for GM (VieseNaab) :D

Post  MrDiogoKing1 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Probably the best app i see.. for me your accepted i think your a good GM.. i think admins shud accept u not their friends.
well for me as i said i acept Razz

MrDiogoKing1

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, i wanna apply for GM (VieseNaab) :D Empty LOL

Post  Jonathan Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:08 pm

DO NOT listen to MrDiogo anymore HE IS BANNED!!!!!!!!!!1

Jonathan

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, i wanna apply for GM (VieseNaab) :D Empty Re: Hi guys, i wanna apply for GM (VieseNaab) :D

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum