VannaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's Gm App

Go down

Michael's Gm App Empty Michael's Gm App

Post  boysrules123 Sat May 01, 2010 10:57 am

1.IGN/Name:Michael/Michael

2.Age:18

3.Live/TimeZone:(GMT - 08:00)USA Central Time USA & Canada

4.Email:boysrules123456@yahoo.com or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5.When Are You On/How long: Everyday/ 3-5 hours

6.Have you ever player retail maple:Yes

7.If yes how long have you've been playing:3 years almost 4 like 2 more months

8.How would you Handle A Hacker:If someone saw a hacker and they gave me proof/ screen shot, I would ban them.If I saw a hacker I will take a picture of him for proof then ban him.

9.How Do You Handle An Argument: I pay attention to what the other person is saying. They should tell me their side of the story. I would then figure out which person is correct. Then i would end the argument.

10.Have You ever Been a GM Before & how many times:I have not been a GM ever. This is my first private server I like.

11.Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)?I am trustworthy because I follow higher ranks GMs, I am friendly, and I never give stuff for free or scroll stuff until I ask a GM(that is a higher rank than me).

12.Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):You should choose me because I am honest, respectful, not a mean GM (like one time my friend was in a private server a GM banned him for no reason), and I can script a little because when I was little I starting scripting on this software.

13.About Yourself (hobbies etc.):I live in Illinois by Chicago, I know I'm not going to be a GM because I never had the experience, and I love sports.

14.If you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in):I haven't been a GM. As I said before this is the first private server i been in.

15.Can you follow instructions and the GM rules:GM commands:Yes Exclamation Very Happy

Thank you for reading my GM App! I hope I get picked. This is going to be my first time being a GM if I'm getting picked Smile

boysrules123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum