VannaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacob\'s GmApp

3 posters

Go down

Jacob\'s GmApp Empty Jacob's GmApp

Post  Jacob Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:56 pm

1.IGN/Name:Jacob

2.Age:11 jus turned to 11 Very Happy

3.Live/TimeZone:(GMT-08:00)Pacific Time (US & Canada)

4.Email:WWW.Jacob-121@hotmail.com

5.When Are You On/How long:Weekdays:3:00pm-10:00pm weekends:9:00am-10:00 Pm

6.Have you ever played real maple:Yes

7.If yes how long have you've been playing:About 5 years ive been playing with my bro Josh =D

8.How would you Handle A Hacker:First i get in hide and watch them for a while if i figure out if it is hacks i get out of hide and warn them because i dont wanna lose players and if they start again i will ban them

9.How Do You Handle An Argument:First i ask for problem then i try to solve it equally But if they continue i jail them for about 5-15 mins

10.Have You ever Been a GM Before & how many times:Yes i have been one about 5-6 times in servers that josh is admin in

11.Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)?Yes Because i am very kind and help alot of players and i give guides to new players to help them.

12.Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):Because Josh said we need active players also so im active and usually on when hes on and i can help every player in the server cause i know everything about it.

13.About Yourself (hobbies etc.):I like to play hockey,soccer,and basket-ball

14.If you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in).My bro Josh knows he was admin in them And he made me one XD.!

15.Can you follow instructions and the GM rules:Yes I do and if i dont Josh is always beside me so he can tell me if im breaking a gm rule cause he's more exped with gm then me but i still know everything about the gm rules so i dont think i will break any Very Happy.

16.Any Other Info:I am josh's bro and i like to play fps and online games on my computer or any game online like cod mw2

Hope u enjoy it!(fingers crossed) Razz lol! Hope u pick me affraid Very Happy

Jacob

Back to top Go down

Jacob\'s GmApp Empty i dont trust!

Post  MrDiogoKing1 Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Well first of all... your not playing this server much time ago... i just saw u playing since yday.. roflfrankmao.
oh yea.
second ur 10 years old.. it's a risk to give u a chance to be GM maybe u ban everyone of server if u get iritated..
third nice you like to play soccer??oh me too how cool Very Happy cristiano ronaldo is the best right?you: yes of course..

fourth: no fourth

MrDiogoKing1

Back to top Go down

Jacob\'s GmApp Empty Re: Jacob\'s GmApp

Post  [Admin]Josh Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Nice app Bro lol Ronaldo im always beside him So dw he wont and if he does I can jus demote him and beat him up but he can't since im beside him Etc.... Anywayz Gj Very Happy

[Admin]Josh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrDiogoKing1 Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:09 pm

[Admin]Josh wrote:Nice app Bro lol Ronaldo im always beside him So dw he wont and if he does I can jus demote him and beat him up but he can't since im beside him Etc.... Anywayz Gj Very Happy

Twisted Evil ow yea! if he make shit u take ur dog... after u put him in ur bro's head and u struglem ur dog till he poop to ur bro's head and after.. u make him go to school with gay clothes Very Happy

MrDiogoKing1

Back to top Go down

Jacob\'s GmApp Empty GMAPP

Post  Jacob Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Can smim or nick check it Evil or Very Mad

Jacob

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Josh Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Happy Birthday Bro alien

[Admin]Josh
Admin