VannaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMGitsEric's GM APP (:

2 posters

Go down

OMGitsEric's GM APP (: Empty OMGitsEric's GM APP (:

Post  OMGitsEric Sat May 01, 2010 10:54 am

1.IGN/Name: OMGitsEric

2.Age:13 (14 on Dec 21)

3.Live/TimeZone: Central

4.Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5.When Are You On/How long: Everyday if you haven't notice (:. And about 5-6 Hours a Day? Unless i Have Homework/Projects/Test/Quiz.

6.Have you ever played real maplestory: Yes.. Level 52 Blaze Wizard and Level 45 Wind Archer (Both have Zhelms and pro stuff) (Windia)

7.If yes how long have you've been playing: 5 years to be exact

8.How would you Handle A Hacker: Hmm.. I would have to show proof so i would have to take a Screen Shot of them and bann them. So if other GM's ask then i have proof. (: If someone saw a hacker, I would ask them to take a Screen Shot of the Hacker, report their name to me and bann them!

9.How Do You Handle An Argument: First, I would have to know what that argument is about. I mean if it was just a bad situation (not reasonable) then i would have to talk to them both so they can become friends again or soon to be friends.

10.Have You ever Been a GM Before & how many times: Yes I have been a GM for about 3 times. The Sever shutdown or is a noob so i went to this server.

11.Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)?: I am really Trustworthy because I can say he/she is cheating/hacking in a JQ or I can tell them what is right to do even though it means discipline.

12.Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): I can Host the Events (JQ, HS), Bann Hackers, Scammers, Help Newcomers, and I can help a GM if they need any help.

13.About Yourself (hobbies etc.): I like to go on the computer a lot and thats how i play alot of VannaMs, Wii to get active (:, I was on the Vollyball team who took 1st in State, Karate, and hang out with my friends!

14.If you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in): MaxxMS (Baned me because they thought i was hacking) (noob owner) HeavenMS (Shut Down), and HellyMs (Restarted Currently Down).

15.Can you follow instructions and the GM rules: Yes, I can follow instructions and the GM rules. If there are new rules/updates i would tell other Vannaers.

16.Any Other Info: I LOVE VANNAMS! 8D

OMGitsEric

Back to top Go down

OMGitsEric's GM APP (: Empty Re: OMGitsEric's GM APP (:

Post  [Admin]Josh Sat May 01, 2010 11:45 am

Good application but we need more active GM's also. Sad

[Admin]Josh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum