VannaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Application :3

Go down

Cross Application :3 Empty Cross Application :3

Post  Cross Sat May 08, 2010 11:06 am

1.IGN/Name:
Cross

2.Age:

3.Live/TimeZone:
Eastern Time

4.Email:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5.When Are You On/How long:
Basically, I'm on pretty often, but weekdays, my online time gets shorter. During weekdays, I'll go online for roughly 2-3 hours while on weekends, I may be on for 4-5 hours or even the whole day.

6.Have you ever played real maplestory:
Yes

7.If yes how long have you've been playing:
I've been playing ever since 2005. Though, I did quit for a while but came back.

8.How would you Handle A Hacker:
Basically, I'd screenie the hacker and depending on the hacking level, I'd jail him/her or ban him/her. I would take the screenie so there wouldn't be no argument whether the hacker hacked or not.

9.How Do You Handle An Argument:
My way of handling an argument is to find the reason behind the argument. If it is a foolish reason, I'd politely ask each one of the argument participants to let it go. If it was a reasonable argument, I would listen to each side carefully and decide whether who is correct or not.

10.Have You ever Been a GM Before & how many times:
I've been a GM once.

11.Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)?:
I consider myself trustworthy because I don't see the point of lying as you'll get caught which causes you to create a bigger lie which will no longer make sense as you'll struggle to create a lie on the spot and just suffer the consequences.

12.Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):
Well, I can make many videos for this server as I believe I'm experienced with my movie making program ( Sony Vegas Pro )
I've started using that program in 07 until now. Ever since, I've been experiencing with it and I've gotten used to it.

13.About Yourself (hobbies etc.):
I enjoy reading, playing on the computer & playing badminton.

14.If you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in):
Yes, I've became a GM on a server called RepelStory. The proof I have is the video I made a long time ago.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

15.Can you follow instructions and the GM rules:
Yes.

16.Any Other Info:
I know most of the important GM Commands :3

Cross

Back to top Go down