VannaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonathan's GM application

3 posters

Go down

Jonathan's GM application Empty Jonathan's GM application

Post  Jonathan Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

1.IGN/Name: Jonathan

2.Age:12 (13 on 28 of July)

3.Live/TimeZone: Estern

4.Email: spike.206@hotmail.com

5.When Are You On/How long: Mmm... rly i am on everyday after school and in morning, i play alot...

6.Have you ever played real maplestory: Yup

7.If yes how long have you've been playing: 3 years

8.How would you Handle A Hacker: I would 1st take a ss then ban him, if sommeone saw a hacker i would ask the name of the hacker, warp to him, take a screen shot

9.How Do You Handle An Argument: 1st of all, i would check wat is the subject of the argument, if its a stupid one ill just say guys stop it and be fiends, if its a bad subject (no stupid) i would arrange a meeting with the two guys and try to arrange this probleme.

10.Have You ever Been a GM Before & how many times: Yes i have been Gm in 7 server ( most of them restarted and i dont have them anymore)

11.Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)?: Yes i am, if you ask me sommething to do you can be sure i wont do it wrong and at halfway.

12.Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): i could host events, help new commers who dont know how to do stuff, ban hackers, scammers, advertisers, and finnaly i could help the Gm's to do stuff that they can do alone.

13.About Yourself (hobbies etc.): I read alot but i like playing computer, xbox and videogames, i play sports ( football(at school), teakwondo, soccer. And finnaly I play alot of VannaMS...

14.If you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in): DeSuMS, TeddyMS (restarted), MoodStory (restarted to), RustyStory, EmoStory (restarted), MichielMS (owner noob ( i quited)), DionMS (restarted) And i dont have the servers that restarted anymore.

15.Can you follow instructions and the GM rules: Yes i can follow them as letters, u can ask me anything...

16.Any Other Info:

Jonathan

Back to top Go down

Jonathan's GM application Empty Number 16 missing

Post  Jonathan Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:23 pm

16. Other info: oh ya! i am online always ( except when i am grounded )

Jonathan

Back to top Go down

Jonathan's GM application Empty Re: Jonathan's GM application

Post  Nick Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Very Good App. ;] Welcome To The Staff.
Nick
Nick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jonathan's GM application Empty Re: Jonathan's GM application

Post  [Admin]Josh Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Accepted// Welcome to Staff Jonathan =D Very Happy