VannaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haseo Gm Application

Go down

Haseo Gm Application Empty Haseo Gm Application

Post  baoxiang Tue May 04, 2010 2:06 am

Name: Bao Xiang

Ign: Haseo(Boy)

Country currently residing in and Timezone : Singapore , GMT +8

Experience as a GM: 6 to 8 time -- co-owner , admin , HGM (5 to 6 year been play)

Why you want to be a GM:I would like to be a GM, because I want to help out the server, the community. Make VannaMS a little bit better than it was before. Listen to what other players have to say. And help out new players with whatever they needed my help.

How you can help the server: I would help the server by,Listening to what everyone has to say. Try introduce new players to the game. I will be online everyday(hopefully) to help out each and everyone. I will treat everypeople the same.

What you would do if you saw someone hacking: If i saw hacker i will use my Gm Skill(Hide) and take screenShot and tell owner and jail the hacker till owner online to settel it..I would also automaticly ban. If I do not ban them I would message a Gamemaster that is above me and ask them for advice on how to deal with the situation.(Depend on what level Gm i am)

Do you know the GM commands well: Yup i Know all GM commands well.

What you can offer that other people can't: I can offer all my help to each and everyone went the needed me and I can also offer people help when on the server, Show them were the best training spots are and how to level fast. I also offer them reinsurance so they can message me anytime and I will help them without delay.

Any other information regarding your app: Nope , if want to KNow me More find me in Maple or Hamachi (Haseo)

Sincerely, Haseo .

• Last words.
Thank you very much for Using your time reading my Gm Application.

Last edited by baoxiang on Tue May 04, 2010 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forget to put Timezone)

baoxiang

Back to top Go down